Saturday, June 09, 2012

wild honey

This was my second visit to Wild Honey. On my first visit it has not achieved its one michelin star status. Wild Honey is the sister restaurant of Arbutus, another French Brasserie style eatery. It was a last minute booking to take my cousin to dinner who was visiting London. Originally I want to book another restaurant near Green Park but with the Jubilee concert taking place, it was best to avoid that area.

The food was very pleasant. Starter was okay, but I was surprised by how succulent the rabbit was with the subtle flavour of the cumin bringing the dish alive. The Clafoutis was delicious served with vanilla ice-cream, although I was expecting it to have the same texture as the traditional style of Clafoutis. We also had a nice bottle of Chardonnay to go with our meal. Overall it was a good meal even though the service was a bit sloppy.

Starter: Razor clams


Main: Saddle of rabbit


Dessert: Clafoutis

No comments: